Clinical Massage for Chronic & Acute Conditions
We offer clinical massages as timed sessions of 30, 60 and 90 minutes to ensure your treatment is all about what your body specifically needs help with, including pregnancy and oncology specialist therapies.
What to expect from a clinical massage…
- Enhanced Deep & Soft Tissue Massage Techniques
- Trigger Point & Acupressure Point Therapy
- Myofascial Release Techniques
- Recommended mobility exercises, stretches & self-care exercises to do at home to help you on your healing journey.
You can download our consultation form before your first appointment. You can complete the form in Adobe Acrobat and email it, alternatively you can print the file if you like writing. There is no obligation to arrive at your initial appointment with a completed form – it’s provided here for people who like to save time!
PS replace ‘YourName’ in the PDF’s title if you want to email it to us]
We understand your time is valuable. And so is ours. Out of respect for all our clients, we request you give us at least 48 hours notice should you need to cancel an appointment so we can offer it to someone on our waiting list.
Any cancellations made up to 48 hours before the time of your appointment via email, phone call or text, will be applied without a penalty.
Cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance will incur a fee of 25% of your appointment cost.
Cancellations made less than 24 hours in advance will incur a fee of 50% of your appointment cost.
Cancellations made less than 12 hours in advance will incur a fee of 100% of your appointment cost.
Repeat cancellations and non-payment of fees will result in future bookings not being accepted.
Please be aware of this when booking as your missed appointment could be the difference between a small business thriving or surviving.
Cornish Massage & Wellbeing reserves the right to cancel an appointment. Should such a cancellation occur within 48 hours before the appointment time, a new appointment will be scheduled without any additional fees, subject to availability.
Timed Treatment Prices
- 30 minutes £26
perfect for a targeted treatment
- 60 minutes £36
this timing allows a more focussed treatment or a full-body massage
- 90 minutes £41
ideal for working on multiple areas of the body or an extended full-body massage
Specialist Pregnancy Massages
Pregnancy specific treatments target common pregnancy issues and offers relaxation before your little one[s] arrives.
- 60 minutes Pregnancy Treatment £40
60 mins Pregnancy focussed massage
- 90 minutes Pregnancy Treatment £45
90 mins Pregnancy focussed massage
- Decreases pelvic pain
- Alleviates discomfort of swollen ankles
- Aids with relaxation
- Reduces symptoms of tired legs
Specialist Oncology Massages
If you’re you living with cancer or the side effects of cancer treatment, I am here to help you.
Certified Oncology Massage Therapist + MASCED Accreditated [Melanoma and Skin Cancer Early Detection]
- Clinical Consultation £20
Oncology Clinical Consultation
- 60 minutes Oncology Treatment £45
60 mins personalised oncology focussed therapy
- Reduces pain
- Alleviates stress
- Improves sleep and lessens fatigue
- Relieves nausea
- Reduces depression and anxiety
- Relieves lymphedema
- Helps prevent chemotherapy induced peripheral neuropathy
available from December '23
- Scar Tissue Myofascial Release Treatments for Caesarean & Mastectomy scarring
- Rib, Thorax & Abdomen Treatments To Increase Breathing Capacity
Gift vouchers are available