£3 Price increase - Reward Card - Discounts - Late Availability - Cancellation Policy
Firstly I would like to let everyone know that from the 3rd August the price of your Massage Treatment will be increasing by £3. Over the last few months we have worked hard to reduce our costs and sourced a wider range of products including Vegan Friendly ranges without compromising on our service to you. By increasing only the cost of our treatments, we can remain committed to maintaining the same quality you expect from Cornish Massage now and in the future. This is only our second price increase in seven years and this time it is only affecting treatments.
Don’t forget we have a reward card and we think our reward card is a pretty good deal… We use the old fashioned ‘stamp’ system and it’s on the back of your appointment card… You have a treatment, we stamp your card; you receive a free hand, foot or back scrub with your 3rd and 6th stamp and get a massive 50% off your regular treatment for your 10th stamp!
- New for 2022 to help mitigate the price increase we are adding a new discount offer for over 63 year olds of £3 off treatment prices from 3rd August, bring ID if you look younger!
- We also offer a 20% discount on treatments to Military and EMT personnel with relevant ID.
Having introduced a cancellation policy in the last few months, we are bringing back our late availability announcements which will be announced on Facebook and uptake is on a first come first served basis – so keep an eye out!
We understand your time is valuable. And so is ours. Out of respect for all our clients, we request you give us at least 48 hours notice should you need to cancel an appointment so we can offer it to someone on our waiting list.
- Any cancellations made up to 48 hours before the time of your appointment via email, phone call or text, will be applied without a penalty.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance will incur a fee of 25% of your appointment cost.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hours in advance will incur a fee of 50% of your appointment cost.
- Cancellations made less than 12 hours in advance will incur a fee of 100% of your appointment cost.
- Repeat cancellations and non-payment of fees will result in future bookings not being accepted.
Full details can be found on our Treatments Page. Please be aware of this when booking as your missed appointment could be the difference between a small business thriving or surviving.